Our infrastructure services team offer help with many aspects of development or operation. Working with policy makers, contractors, clients, investors, lenders and all parts of the supply chain; we focus on all areas of the sector to provide the support needed to drive your business forward.
STET has been supporting public- and private-sector principals with the initiation, planning and realization of infrastructure projects for several decades. There is generally a high level of public interest in this area, which means that the projects need to be executed with particular care.
By combining valuable insight with hands-on local experience, we can help address the challenges you are facing at any stage of an asset’s life-cycle; from strategy and planning, to construction, operations and hand-back.
Stetinternational- we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
Key Areas in Civil Infrastructure Planning and Management include:
- Road project appraisal and feasibility studies
- Developing Strategic Investment Plans for civil infrastructure organisations, such as: Road authorities, Aviation Authorities, Real Estate Authorities, and Power utility companies.
- Design and implement Quality Control and Quality Assurance (QC/QA) Plans
- Developing Transport Costing Models
- Traffic surveys and forecasts (Micro-simulation)
- Performance-Based Management and Maintenance of Roads (PMMR)
- Analysis and Structuring of Private Finance Initiative (PFI) Projects (i.e. PPP, BOT, BOO)
- Feasibility studies and design of Export Processing Zones and Special Processing Zones (EPZ/SEZ)
- Construction supervision, Contract and Project Management
- Risk Management
- Repairs and Rehabilitation studies
- GIS Surveying and Mapping
- Geotechnical, Hydrological and Other investigations
- Design, Project preparation and Cost estimates
- Techno-Economic/Financial Analysis
- Architectural Planning, Urban Design and Master Planning
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Social Impact Assessment (SIA) Studies