Areas Of Expertise
- 20 years’ experience in addressing a wide range of issues related to Environmental
- Environmental Economic Valuations
- Environmental Audit
- Monitoring of various development projects.
- MSc. (Microbiology) – University of Dar es Salaam
- Bsc. (Ed) with a major in Biology and Chemistry – University of Dar es Salaam
- Cert. in Environmental Economics and Natural Resource Valuation – Institute of Resource Assessment, University of Dar Es Salaam
- Cert.in Ecological Engineering and Wetland Ecology – University of Dar es Salaam in collaboration with the University of Denmark.
STET comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting companies.
Many businesses, large and small, have a huge source of great ideas that can help them improve, innovate, and grow, and yet so many of these companies never think of using this amazing corporate asset. What is this highly valuable asset? Its own people.January 22, 2016
Says Morgan Fraud, the author of The Thinking Corporation, “Given that we are all capable of contributing new ideas, the question becomes how do you successfully generate, capture, process and implement ideas?” Becoming an organization capable of answering this question can benefit in a number of waysJanuary 22, 2016
Growth through innovation/creativity. Rather than be constrained by ideas for new products, services and new markets coming from just a few people, a Thinking Corporation can tap into the employees.January 22, 2016
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: