Areas Of Expertise
- Over 15 years’ experience in Geographical information systems (GIS)
- Remote Sensing
- GPS Surveying/Satellite Geodesy
- Cadastral Surveying
- Topographical Mapping
- Control Surveying
- Mining Surveying
- Engineering Surveying (Roads Design and Alignment).
- MSc. GeoInformatics – International Institute for Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC), Netherlands
- BSc. (Hons). Land Surveying – University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Cert. in GIS, Database design and Remote sensing – International Institute for Geo Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC), Netherland
- Dip. in Automobile Engineering – National Institute of Transport (NIT), Tanzania.
STET comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting companies.
Many businesses, large and small, have a huge source of great ideas that can help them improve, innovate, and grow, and yet so many of these companies never think of using this amazing corporate asset. What is this highly valuable asset? Its own people.January 22, 2016
Says Morgan Fraud, the author of The Thinking Corporation, “Given that we are all capable of contributing new ideas, the question becomes how do you successfully generate, capture, process and implement ideas?” Becoming an organization capable of answering this question can benefit in a number of waysJanuary 22, 2016
Growth through innovation/creativity. Rather than be constrained by ideas for new products, services and new markets coming from just a few people, a Thinking Corporation can tap into the employees.January 22, 2016
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: